#Top10Tuesday is a weekly book tag hosted by the fab team over at The Broke and The Bookish
The rules are simple – following a given prompt (or choose your own) you choose 10 items that fit within that prompt.
This week I decided to look at books that made me cry. I seem to be getting more emotional as I grow older and I never thought a book would actually make me cry…. Until I read these!
1. THE FAULT IN OUR STARS by John Green
Published; January 10th, 2012 (Dutton Books)
2. THE MIDNIGHT WATCH by David Dyer
Published; April 5th, 2016 (St. Martin’s Press)
3. ME BEFORE YOU by JoJo Moyes
Published; December 31st, 2012 (Viking Press)
4. ALLEGIANT by Veronica Roth
Published; October 22nd, 2013 (Harper Collins Children’s)
5. BEAUTIFUL REDEMPTION by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Published; October 23rd, 2012 (Little Brown)
6. SEALSKIN by Su Bristow
Published; May 1st, 2017 (Orenda Books)
7. HARRY POTTER & THE DEATHLY HALLOWS by J.K.Rowling
Published; July 1st, 2007 (Bloomsbury)
8. MOCKINGJAY by Suzanne Collins
Published; August 24th, 2010 (Scholastic)
9. IT ENDS WITH US by Colleen Hoover
Published; August 2nd, 2016 (Atria Books)
10. THE FIREMAN by Joe Hill
Published; May 17th, 2016 (Orion Publishing Group)
Safe to say that all of these books, for different reasons, had the same impact on me;
Did any of the above books make you cry? What was the last book that made you cry?
Would love to hear in the comments! 🙂
Until next week, happy reading…..