#Top10Tuesday is a weekly book tag hosted by the fab team over at The Broke and The Bookish
The rules are simple – following a given prompt (or choose your own) you choose 10 items that fit within that prompt.
I am a little bit behind on the prompts – but I was super keen to feature a prompt back from 25th April which was; TOP TEN THINGS THAT WILL MAKE ME INSTANTLY NOT WANT TO READ A BOOK
- “If you loved….. you’ll LOVE this!” This bugs me a lot
- Reality TV stars auto-biographies
- I really do not like Self-help books
- Political Memoirs – although I would be interested to read Hillary Clinton’s…
- I appreciate the genre, but I would be turned off by High Fantasy
- American Police Procedural
- There are too many ‘How to parent’ books out there now…
- More and more these days if the word ‘GIRL’ is used in the title
- I also appreciate religion, however I would steer clear of a religious novel
Do you agree with any of the points above? What are your turn-offs?
Would love to hear in the comments!
Until next week, happy reading…..