#Top10Tuesday is a weekly book tag hosted by the fab team over at The Broke and The Bookish
The rules are simple – following a given prompt (or choose your own) you choose 10 items that fit within that prompt.
I am a little bit behind on the prompts – but I was super keen to feature a prompt back from 26th August 2016 which was; TOP TEN BOOKS THAT HAVE BEEN ON YOUR SHELF (OR TBR) FROM BEFORE YOU STARTED BLOGGING
- FIGHT CLUB by Chuck Palahniuk
- GUILTY PLEASURES by Laurel K. Hamilton
- SISTER by Rosamund Lipton
- MISS PEREGRINE’S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN by Ransom Riggs
- MR. MERCEDES by Stephen King
- SLAMMED by Colleen Hoover
- I AM PILGRIM by Terry Hayes
- THE CHILL OF NIGHT by James Hayman
- 1984 by George Orwell
- SPELLCASTER by Claudia Gray
Which books have been languishing on your shelf/TBR the longest?
Would love to hear in the comments! 🙂
Until next week, happy reading…..