#Top10Tuesday is a weekly book tag hosted by the fab team over at The Broke and The Bookish
The rules are simple – following a given prompt (or choose your own) you choose 10 items that fit within that prompt.
This week, I have decided to change things up a little bit and share a little personal insight into me 🙂
- I drink FAR too much tea! I loves me a Yorkshire Tea, half a teaspoon of sugar and only a small amount of milk!
- I am the proud fur-parent of a Border Collie dog called Jake 🙂
- I’m just a *little* obsessed with Joe Gilgun
- I have lived in Australia (Melbourne) and America (New York), I am now back living in Bradford, UK.
- The first book I remember reading is NIGHT OF THE LIVING DUMMY by R.L.Stine. It was my first Goosebumps book
- I love Rock, Metal, Nu Metal, Metalcore. They are my ‘go-to’ listens
- Favourite movies of all time; Die Hard, Independence Day and Terminator 2: Judgement Day
- I have been with my other half; Adam for 14 years now…and I’m only 30!
- I love cardigans! They are pretty much a staple of my wardrobe!
- My guilty pleasure is watching reality police shows. Police Interceptors, Send in the Dogs, Road Wars – I love them all!
Do any of these facts take you by surprise?
Would love to hear in the comments! 🙂
Until next week, happy reading…..